Thursday, September 11, 2008

58 Days and a Wake Up

Hello Everyone,
We have 58 days and a wake up left here at good ole' Barksdale. We have had a lot of visitors lately. Lets start with Gustav, that hurricane got me out of work for two and a half days (free leave got to love that). My parents came down for a week, that was fun. They gave me a nice little break, helping me with the kids. My father was waking up early with Kendall and feeding bottles (It was surprising)!! My parents are a wonderful blessing. I cant thank them enough for everything that they have done. Alaina's father Kenneth was also here for about a week and a half. Those two had a really good time. Alaina was so excited to have him around:) Well that's about all for now I hope to get to see you all soon. Be Blessed. The Taylor-Johnson-Moore Family:)

No comments: