Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hellerrr!!

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to tell everyone hi and posted a few new pictures:) Things over here are good not much going on!! I have been studying for my next promotion test and the girls are doing there thing!! I posted some pictures from Kiddie Disco (yes kiddie disco). It's a buffet/dance night for kids on base. It was pretty fun...a lot of kids food and dancing. Alaina tries so hard but she has no rhythm (thank her dad for that:)) Kendall is good, can't get that girl to walk to save my life. I think she has the second child syndrome! Well that's about all for now, I will talk to you all later. Take care and send of some pics of what's going on in your neck of the woods.

Love
Tai, Alaina and Kendall.

1 comment:

G & R Baker said...

Whatever!! You know she gets it from you!!